100 Grand Traverse Village Boulevard, Acme, MI 49610 United States
Registration is now closed. We are at meeting space capacity and cannot accommodate any registrations, including onsite. We thank everyone for their interest in the conference.
The 2023 Michigan Association of Health Plans (MAHP) Summer Conference will be held in-person only at the Grand Traverse Resort, unless health and safety options dictate a return to a virtual-only conference. An innovative and fast-paced program has been designed to address the critical issues facing the health care industry, with a special focus on issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), beginning with our keynote speaker, Amelia "Mimi" Brown, President and CEO of AMB Solutions, LLC. Ms. Brown's keynote address, Building Connections: How Insane Curiosity, Deliberate Dialogue and Empathy Can Transform the Workplace, will take place on Wednesday morning, July 19th.
Grand Traverse Resort
100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd.
Acme, MI 49610
Online Reservations Are No Longer Available
Please call the hotel and ask for reservations. Make sure to mention the MAHP Summer Conference to obtain the conference room rates.
Conference Agenda: 2023 MAHP Summer Conference Final Agenda
2023 Senior Management Resource Directory: 2023 Resource Directory
Special Social Event Options in 2023
- Special Childrens' Activities during the Tuesday and Wednesday receptions, sponsored by DentaQuest
- Shotgun Golf Tournament on Wednesday afternoon, July 19th*
- Family Pool Party, presented by DENCAP Dental Plans on Wednesday afternoon, July 19th
- Taste of Traverse Wine Tour on Wednesday afternoon, July 19th, transportation sponsored by Softheon*
- Wine Tasting Dinner at Bonobo Winery on Thursday evening, July 20th, sponsored by HHAeXchange*
Thank you to our 2023 Partners! 2023 MAHP Partners
See our Exhibiting Partners: 2023 MAHP Exhibitor List and Exhibit Hall