100 Grand Traverse Village Boulevard, Acme, MI 49610 United States
The Michigan Association of Health Plans is pleased to announce our 37th Annual Summer Conference, which will again include a virtual option for those who are unable to attend in person. An innovative and fast-paced program has been developed to address the critical issues facing the health care industry in Michigan.
- Main Telephone Number: 231-534-6000
- Conference Rates: $197 (hotel rooms) and $237 (Tower). Condos available. Add $16.95/night Resort fee and sales tax to all rates.
- For Online Reservations: MAHP Guest Room Reservations The group code is: MAHPJULY2022
- For Phone Reservations: 800-968-7352 and refer to the Michigan Association of Health Plans Summer Conference
NOTE: The Connect Space platform will again encompass registration, program materials, the virtual exhibit hall, the opportunity to network with other participants (in-person and virtually), the live streamed program for those attending virtually and all information needed by those attending in person. In order to take full advantage of all these features, you must first set up your Connect Space Account and then proceed to registration.
Account Set-up and Registration Instructions
- If you attended the 2021 Summer Conference: You can login to Connect Space with the email and password you used in 2021 and register.
- If you did not attend in 2021: Go to and set-up your Click on LogIn in the upper right corner of this landing page and then click on Create Account.
- Complete the information to set up your account. You may include as much profile information as you wish. You can skip the Tags section if you wish. The Tags are provided for networking purposes.
- You will see a block of colors which allows you to customize your account profile in the color of your choice.
- To register as an individual for the Shotgun Golf Tournament, go to Golf Registration after you complete your conference registration to register and pay for golf ($200).
- To sponsor the Shotgun Golf Tournament, you can review the 2022 Golf Sponsorship Form and then go to Golf Registration in order to register and pay for your golf sponsorship. You may also contact Christine Sundell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for 2022
- Everyone must be registered by no later than Wednesday, July 6th. This includes those attending in person and virtually.
- For those attending in person, we are able to accommodate family guests, including children, at the Tuesday and Wednesday receptions. However, they also must be registered by July 6th.
- For health and safety reasons, we are unable to accommodate any late or walk-in registrations.
- To register as an individual for the Shotgun Golf Tournament: Go to Golf Registration after you complete your conference registration to register and pay for golf ($200).
- To sponsor the Shotgun Golf Tournament: Review the 2022 Golf Sponsorship Form and then go to Golf Registration in order to register and pay for your golf sponsorship. You may also contact Christine Sundell at email@example.com.
The Silent Auction is back at the 2022 MAHP Summer Conference!
Silent Auction Information with QR Code
The Silent Auction will open for bidding at the opening reception on Tuesday, July 12th. All bidding will take place online via ClickBid. Click HERE to preview the baskets and register for bidding.
Special Conference Educational Session on Friday, July 15, 2022: Implicit Bias: Considerations and Practical Applications (10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
This session will meet the 2-hour requirement for initial required implicit bias training for healthcare professionals in the State of Michigan. A Pre- and Post-test will be required in order to meet State requirements and certificates will be issued after the conference.
Target Audiences: Health care professionals from all fields related to health care such as counseling,
social work, medicine, physicians, physician assistants, nurses and pharmacists. Application will be made for CME credits for this session only.
Pre-test is required prior to the conference: Implicit Bias Training Pre-test