100 Grand Traverse Village Boulevard, Acme, MI 49610 United States
Welcome to the 36th Annual MAHP Summer Conference!
The Michigan Association of Health Plans is pleased to announce the return of our in-person conference, as well as offering a virtual option for those who are unable to attend. An innovative and fast-paced program has been developed to address the critical issues facing the health care industry in Michigan.
Be sure to check out the full agenda: 2021 MAHP Summer Conference Agenda
Hotel Information: Grand Traverse Resort Reservation Information
NOTE: This new virtual platform (Connect Space) will encompass registration, program materials, the virtual exhibit hall, the opportunity to network with other participants (in-person and virtually), the live streamed program for those attending virtually and all information needed by those attending in person. In order to take full advantage of all these features, you must first set up your Connect Space Account and then proceed to registration.
Account Set-up and Registration Instructions
- Click on LogIn in the upper right corner of this landing page and then click on Create Account.
- Complete the information to set up your account. You may include as much profile information as you wish. You can skip the Tags section if you wish. The Tags are provided for networking purposes.
- You will see a block of colors which allows you to customize your account profile in the color of your choice.
- To register as an individual for the Shotgun Golf Tournament, go to Golf Registration after you complete your conference registration to register and pay for golf ($200).
- To sponsor the Shotgun Golf Tournament, you can review the Golf Sponsorship Form and then go to Golf Registration in order to register and pay for your golf sponsorship. You may also contact Christine Sundell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Registration Information for 2021
- Everyone must be registered by no later than Wednesday, July 21st. This includes those attending in person and virtually.
- For those attending in person, we are able to accommodate family guests, including children, at the Tuesday and Wednesday receptions. However, they also must be registered by July 21st.
- For health and safety reasons, we are unable to accommodate any late or walk-in registrations.